More About Me...

Hi, My names the discovered, though thats not my real name. Anyways...:) This is Your Notion © Which was obviously founded by me, the discovered. I like anime/manga, all types of music, video games, drawing, hanging out with friends and badminton.

Another Tit-Bit...

I also want to let you guys know that this is from eblogtemplates.com, for I can't create blogs myself. I've also have been continuously chaning my layouts but now I'm sure I'll stick to this one.

MMORPG-Rumble Fighter


I'm introducing you guys a simple game called Rumble Fighters.
This game is fairly easy to play your main controls are
Z-Block
X-Punch
C-Kick
B-Special Move (Long Range)
V-Special Move 2 (Short Range)
Momving is Up,Down,Left,Right
There are different combos with different scrolls you can choose from like 'Drunken Fist' 'Pro Wrestling' 'Muay Thai' 'Renegade'.
For example the Renegade scroll which is the first scroll you get when you get to lvl 2
Combo is XXXC- Punch, Punch, Punch, Kick
You can also counter by Z+C
You can throw by Z+X
You can Panic! by X+C
Thats all I have today, Ja Ne!
My Character(s): Notion93, Rachix12

0 comments:

Post a Comment