More About Me...

Hi, My names the discovered, though thats not my real name. Anyways...:) This is Your Notion © Which was obviously founded by me, the discovered. I like anime/manga, all types of music, video games, drawing, hanging out with friends and badminton.

Another Tit-Bit...

I also want to let you guys know that this is from eblogtemplates.com, for I can't create blogs myself. I've also have been continuously chaning my layouts but now I'm sure I'll stick to this one.

Californa Budget Cut 2008








You know him, we all loved him. Not really, anyways I'm surprised this happen. I was just going onto AIM and all of a sudden 2 of my friends from californa status's were "Don't let Californa fall into this budget crisis;' I was like theres a crisis and more people need to hear about it.



So anyways what happened, since i attend a public school myself, budgets were cut from historic public schools around 4.8 billion dollars





Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s proposed budget for 2008–09 has sent shock waves through the education community. He has recommended a $4.8 billion cut for K-14 education, on top of a $400 million reduction for education in the current year. The net effect is about $750 less per student than K-12 education would normally receive or about $18,750 per classroom.



[http://www.californiaschoolfinance.org/tabid/182/Default.aspx]





Too bad he wont terminate the bills.










0 comments:

Post a Comment